-- --

Friday, June 29, 2012

The View on MacDougal Street, in the Village

NYC ink, the village Photo by myself at MacDougal Street and Minetta Lane, in the Village.

The storefronts in the Village are especially cool at night. Here, a snapshot outside NYC Ink and Lucky 777 Chili.

On weekdays, the streets are rather sleepy during the day. You get the sense that everyone is recovering from the night before.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Related posts: Outside Radio City Music Hall, on Sixth Avenue, The Crowds on Lower Broadway, and Crowd Crossing, at 34th Street.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily one of your very best. Any chance of seeing it in higher resolution?

RedPat said...

A great NYC shot, Kitty!

Ken Mac said...

and you didn't ring me? !!

:)

biebkriebels said...

I like the evening shot of the shops.

Be Inspired! - Susu said...

I love the concept of recovering from the night before!

It still happens that I do those nights, too. The day after is titillating... will I hold up well or not?

Long time no blog visit see... you're invited the most cordially dear old blog pal?

Nori Katayama said...

picture art! I like this very, very much!!

Heather said...

This is 116 MacDougal St, former home of the Gaslight Cafe. I lived there for several years. Loved it!! : )

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Really love this shot Kitty - its is sooo NYC!!