-- --

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Graffiti, in Soho

paste up, soho
Photo by myself in Soho, around Crosby Street and Broadway.

A photo from the stash. Yes, there is graffiti, even in gorgeous Soho.

I thought this was nice combination of old-timey signs and paste-ups. The old brick is nice, too.

Apologies again for the sporadic posts. It's been insanely busy, and there's no end in sight. I've also been without my little Leica camera for a couple months, now. It spontaneously decided to stop working.

Fortunately, it was still under warranty, and should be arriving any day now from the repair shop. Hooray!!!!

My big Canon camera must weigh over 2 lbs with the lens, and when carried with lunch, wallet, phone, pens and the occasional 25-foot measuring tape, I have become a lop-sided hunchback. So sad!

Related posts: Random Graffiti, on Second Avenue, Graffiti, Williamsburg, and Ruff Ride, in the East Village.

3 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

aww! I know what you mean though, my bag weighs a ton too.
I love the gold typeface on this window along with the gold sewing machine to the right.

RedPat said...

My little point and shoot was in for repairs and I was lost - I hate carrying a heavy camera around too!

Ken Mac said...

why does that doorway make me hungry?